Anqa Degreaser Brochure
LOW PHOSPHORIC ACIDIC DEGREASER FOR HOT DIP GALVANIZING INDUSTRY
ANQA DEGREASER is an acidic degreaser based on phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid.
ANQA DEGREASER removes oil and other impurities from the surface of steel.
Contains lower phosphoric acid
- Lower amount of solids after degreasing
- Lower amount of solid waste
- Increases degreasing efficiency
Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Prevents acid attack to the steel
Degreasing tanks should be acid resistant and be able to be heated to 35°C.
Preparation of the Acidic Degreasing Solution
- Calculate the volume of the tank
- Fill 75% of the working level of the tank with water
- Fill 8 to 10% of the working level with ANQA DEGREASER
- Fill the rest of the tank to working level with water
pH : 1 – 2
Temperature : 30 – 40°C
Process time : 10 – 30 minutes depending on the oil on steel substrade
Iron concentration (Fe+2) : max 50 g/liter
Maintenance of the Degreasing Solution
There is a consumption of the chemical
- By reaction of the oil and the chemical
- By drag out of the articles
Consumption of the product is 0.8 – 1.2 kg/t of galvanized material and depends on the oil content and the surface area of the articles.
Additions have to be made according to the ton of galvanized steel.
Monthly analysis will help to maintain the degreasing solution btw 8-10% concentration.