Zinc Paste Brochure
- Provides long-term protection against rust and corrosion
- High-purity, heat & weather resistant zinc protection
- Performs touch-up on galvanized parts
- Used for protection after welding and assembly works
- Prevents oxidation for a long time
- Dries fast, heat resistant (120°C)
Areas of Use
- Zinc Paste is used mainly for aesthetic purposes as it gives a bright appearance of aluminium. It also has a good chemical and abrasion resistance, enabling its use in industrial environments.
- Used for coating, priming and touch-up on bodywork components. Used on agricultural machinery, trailers, vehicles and tow cars, silos, greenhouses, construction machinery, steel structures etc.
- Can be applied on a clean surface with a brush, paint roller, traditional industrial air brushing or the airless method.
- Corners, sharp contours, bolts and nuts have to go pre-treatment prior to application; paste is applied uniformly in one layer with a brush afterwards.
|Art. Nr.||W 140 620|